Global Variable Temperature Kettles Market: Introduction
- Variable temperature kettles are electric devices designed and manufactured to heat water and other beverages at different temperatures. The kettle automatically switches off if it is kept empty. Cordless variable temperature kettles are travel friendly and can be used during picnics & outings. The variable temperature kettle market is segmented based on product type, price range, end-use, distribution channel, and region. Based on product type, the market is segmented into electricity powered, and battery operated variable temperature kettles. Easy usage and portability of these kettles are likely to drive the market in the near future. Rising purchasing power, and growing health awareness leading to green tea consumption has increased the usage of variable temperature kettles. However, availability of other low cost alternatives can hamper the growth of the market.
Rising Demand for Efficient and Easily Usable Cooking Equipment to Drive the Global Variable Temperature Kettles Market
- Variable temperature kettles allows users to monitor the temperature and boiling process while cooking. It prevents overheating of the beverages and keeps the beverage warm. These are the major factors driving the usage of variable temperature kettles. They are majorly preferred by commercial food service providers due to the portability factor. These smart, user-friendly kettles with advanced features are highly preferred nowadays, which is projected to boost the variable temperature kettles market in the coming years.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=77204
Availability of Other Substitutes to Hamper Growth of the Market
- Adoption of variable temperature kettles is increasing rapidly due to its easy usage and efficient temperature variations. However, several alternatives such as electric kettles, and tea & coffee makers may hamper the growth of the variable temperature kettles market. The availability of other lower cost alternatives is anticipated to create hurdles in the path of growth of the global variable temperature kettles market.
North America to Lead the Global Variable Temperature Kettles Market
- In terms of region, the global variable temperature kettles market can be divided into North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa
- The variable temperature kettles market in Europe includes analysis and forecast for Germany, the U.K., France, and Rest of Europe. North America comprises Canada, the U.S., and Rest of North America. The variable temperature kettles market in Asia Pacific includes India, Japan, China, and Rest of Asia Pacific. The South America variable temperature kettles market can be segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America. Middle East & Africa covers GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- North America is likely to witness the maximum demand for variable temperature kettles followed by Asia Pacific from 2020 to 2030 due to increasing focus of consumers on efficient cooking appliances and rising purchasing power in the regions.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Global Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global variable temperature kettles market are:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.
- Bonavita World
- Breville USA, Inc.
- Adagio Teas
- Kenwood Limited
- BSH Home Appliances Ltd
- DOMU Brands Ltd.
- High Street TV (Group) Limited(Drew & Cole)
You May Also Like PRNewswire on Urban Planning Software & Services Market