The report “UK Data Center Market, By Type (Corporate Data Centers, and Web Hosting Data Centers), By Density (Low, Medium, High, and Extreme), and By Verticals (Banking & Financial Services, Telecom & IT, Government, and Healthcare) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”.
- In 2018, CyrusOne Integrates Megaport Into London I Data Center, Giving Enterprises Seamless Access to Cloud Services.
Twenty years ago there was no data centers reason: that’s probably because there wasn’t enough digital data to create a requirement for specialist facilities in which to house and protect it. Growth of data center is the result of our increasing reliance on computing and on digital technology. More and more of our everyday processes, including government services, business processes, shopping and socializing rely on computing to function. The growth in data center in UK is also result of changes in the handle their computing increasing tendency to consolidate IT resource in purpose built facilities rather than keeping it on individual company premises in server rooms and cupboards. Growing data traffic has increased the need to upgrade the existing communication network, which has prompted vendors to invest in 5G testing and its deployment. The implementation of 5G technologies will lead to the upgrading of the existing data center network infrastructure. Thus, the rising adoption of multi-cloud solutions and network upgrades to support 5G will drive the demand for data centers over the forecast period. The UK has a Relatively Flexible labour force with high levels of expertise as the dominant European market with the best career opportunities it has acted as a magnet for the best technical and specialist skills.
|Request for Discount:-https://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-discount/4190|
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “UK Data Center Market, By Type (Corporate Data Centers, Web Hosting Data Centers), By Density (Low, Medium, High, Extreme), and By Verticals (Banking & Financial Services, Telecom & IT, Government, Healthcare) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The UK data center market accounted for US$ 4.90 billion in 2020 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of 3.8% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented on the basis of type, density, and verticals.
- Based on type, the UK data center market is segmented into corporate data centers, web hosting data centers.
- Based on density, the target market is segmented into low, medium, high, and extreme.
- Based on verticals, the target market is segmented into banking & financial services, telecom & IT, government, healthcare.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the UK data center market includes Equinix, NTT (e-shelter), Interxion, STT GDC (Virtus), and CyrusOne.
The market provides detailed information regarding industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory framework across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included into the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces Analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
- Study Deliverables
- Study Assumptions
- Scope of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market at Glance
- Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Heat Map Analysis
- Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights