– National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) report
– Millions of carbon particles in the air reach 412, which is the newest earth record for exterminating Vasundhara.
Washington: Although the year 2020 has been quiet due to the corona, the amount of carbon particles in the air has been recorded at 314.5 per million particles. The amount of these carbon particles in the air is considered very high. Never before has so much carbon been recorded in the air in the last 3 million years. The US Meteorological Agency’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) issued a report warning the world. The atmospheric levels of carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide are at an all-time high over the past 3 million years.
The weather is constantly being studied by the Mauna Loa Observatory on the Hawaiian Islands. These figures have been compiled by collecting data from 20 centers around the world. Noah has been keeping a record of carbon in the air for the last 3 years. While the record of millions of years before that is preserved in various fossils of the earth. After studying it, the researchers presented these data.
In the year 2020, despite the shutdown of many of the world’s real industrial activities, the amount of carbon in the air decreased by seven percent. Because carbon has been steadily decreasing for the last one and a half centuries. A one-year industrial activity shutdown is unlikely to significantly reduce carbon emissions. A similar report was made by the Scripps Institute of Oceanography, another San Diego-based organization. According to its notes, the amount of carbon in the air has been recorded at 216.5 parts per million (PPP).
Since 2014, the amount of carbon dioxide in the air has increased by 3%. Today, 3 million years ago, there is as much carbon on Earth as there was air. At that time the atmosphere of the Earth was turbulent. The sea level is 6 feet higher than it is today. The Arctic region, now covered with snow, was forest at that time.
This fall of weather is due to the increasing harmful activity on the Earth. This amount of carbon in the air is the global average. There is more carbon at some places and less at some places. But the average is so high that it becomes difficult to breathe. In addition to carbon dioxide-monoxide, the deadly gas methane has also increased in the air. Methane emissions were 3% higher in 2030 than in 2000.
What happens when carbon content increases?
– When the air is polluted and it goes in, many diseases also enter the body.
– The polluted air also damages the skin.
– Forests have reduced their ability to absorb carbon and send oxygen to the air. The leaves are starting to thin.
– Swelling in the eyes, headache etc. questions arise.
– Increases heat and decreases productivity of agricultural products.
– Additionally, many other problems may arise which will eventually make life difficult for all the inhabitants of the Earth.