Status Epilepticus Treatment: Introduction
- Epilepsy is categorized as a chronic disease of the brain and continues to affect millions of individuals across the world
- Prevalence of epilepsy is marginally higher in men compared to women; however, it affects individuals from all age groups. The prevalence of focal seizures is higher than generalized seizures in children and adults.
- The prevalence of epileptic seizures is higher in low- to middle-income countries, which drives the demand for epileptic seizure treatment is developing countries
- Major factors responsible for the high prevalence of epileptic seizures in developing countries are acute symptomatic seizures, misdiagnosis, and lack of advanced medical infrastructure
Key Drivers of Global Status Epilepticus Treatment Market
- Epilepsy has emerged as a critical cause of mortality and disability across the world. Hence, considerable attention has been given to the development and discovery of new status epilepticus treatment. This is projected to drive the global status epilepticus treatment market during the forecast period.
- Presently, players involved in the status epilepticus treatment market are increasingly focusing on reducing the burden of status epilepticus treatment, improving access to existing status epilepticus treatments, and development of new vaccines and drugs particularly in the low/middle-income countries.
- Rise in prevalence of status epilepticus and acute repetitive seizures is the major factor boosting the growth of the global status epilepticus treatment market. Additionally, introduction of novel drug treatments and route of administration for status epilepticus fuel the growth of the global status epilepticus treatment market.
Request For Sample @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=80851
Convulsive Status Epilepticus Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of type, the global status epilepticus treatment market can be bifurcated into convulsive status epilepticus and non-convulsive status epilepticus
- The convulsive status epilepticus segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019 owing to significant use of status epilepticus treatment for convulsion or tonic-clonic seizures
Hospitals to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- Based on end-user, the global status epilepticus treatment market can be categorized into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, home care settings, and others
- The hospitals segment is anticipated to account for major share of the global status epilepticus treatment market by 2030 due to increase in hospitalization for epilepsy surgeries
North America to Offer Significant Opportunities in Status Epilepticus Treatment Market
- In terms of region, the global status epilepticus treatment market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for major share of the global market in 2019 owing to increase in incidence of epilepsy. Epilepsy affects nearly 2.5 million people in the U.S., and results in an estimated annual health care cost of US$ 15.5 Bn.
- The status epilepticus treatment market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period due to high prevalence of epilepsy in India and China, increase in penetration due to better market access options in China, and expected approval of drugs with novel mechanisms.
Request For Brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=80851
Key Players Operating in Global Status Epilepticus Treatment Market
The global status epilepticus treatment market is semi-consolidated, with the presence of international and local players. Key players operating in the global status epilepticus treatment market are:
- SAGE Therapeutics
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals
- H. Lundbeck
- CURx Pharmaceuticals
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Johnson & Johnson
Related Reports Press-Release
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453Email: