- Staircase pressurization systems are designed to prevent smoke leaking through closed doors into stairs by injecting clean air into the stairwell. The aim is to have the maximum pressure in the stairwell and falling pressure in the accommodation area to facilitate an escape route for occupants and firefighting access. Therefore, the primary function of staircase pressurization systems is to protect fire fighters and building occupants from fire smoke. Published standards exist for the selection of appropriate class of pressurization systems suitable to the building type and application purpose.
Key Drivers of the Global Staircase Pressurization System Market
- The rising construction industry with the high investment in large and lavish residential and commercial projects is identified as the key driver for the staircase pressurization system market. The expansion of the construction industry can be attributed to the rising urbanization and government initiates in infrastructure development.
- Large and tall buildings require special designs of ventilation systems to meet the fire safety and related standards. These standards are usually designed by government bodies in coordination with architects and builders. Therefore, the escalation of building code requirement is anticipated to boost the market growth during the forecast period.
Improved Standards of Smoke Detection and Fire Safety Offers Significant Opportunities for Staircase Pressurization Systems
- The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) has published a list of standards and codes for the regularization of fire safety and risks. These standards are adopted and used across the world. Further, the economic development in developing countries is driving strong investment in residential construction and infrastructure development.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Staircase Pressurization System Market, Request for a Sample
Impact of COVID-19 on the Staircase Pressurization System Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has forced the delay of construction projects and renovation activities. This, in turn, has an indirect impact on the demand for staircase pressurization systems in residential construction. Customers and service providers are expected to renew and update the service contracts to face the economic crisis through mutual understanding and contribution.
Asia Pacific Market Anticipated to Register Significant CAGR during the Forecast Period
- By geography, the global staircase pressurization system market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Europe market includes historical and forecast analysis of the staircase pressurization system market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast of the staircase pressurization system market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America staircase pressurization system market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Rising urbanization coupled with high demand for residential buildings is anticipated to drive the growth of the Asia Pacific market for staircase pressurization systems. Moreover, the increasing number of mega-cities and the concerns of dense urban population is demanding strict adherence to building codes and regulations.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Industry participants are investing in advanced technology and expanded capacity to produce integrated solutions. Development of an international distribution network through partnerships with local distributors and service providers is the key strategy of companies to enhance their global footprint. Strict compliance with standards and regulations is crucial to attain sustainable business development. Ongoing investment in research and development to produce new designs allows the introduction of standard solutions.
Some of the major companies identified in the global staircase pressurization system market are:
- Axair Fans UK Ltd
- Air Pressure Solutions Ltd.
- Greenheck Fan Corporation
- Strulik GmbH
- Kingspan Group
- Systemair AB
- Fantech Pty. Ltd.
- TROX GmbH
- Blauberg Ventilatoren GmbH
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Staircase Pressurization System Market: Research Scope
Global Staircase Pressurization System Market, by Class
- Class A system
- Class B system
- Class C system
- Class D system
- Class E system
- Class F system
Global Staircase Pressurization System Market, by Pressurization Techniques
- Non-compensated pressurization
- Compensated pressurization
- Single injection pressurization
- Multiple injection pressurization
Global Staircase Pressurization System Market, by End-use
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Schools and Institutes
- Corporate Buildings
- Shopping Malls
- Industrial Plants
- Others (Government Offices, etc.)
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453