The increasing demand for domestic consumer robots and growing investment in R&D of personal service robots for assistance in various household applications are some of the major factors driving the growth of the smart home cleaning and hygiene market over the forecast period.
The global smart cleaning and hygiene market was valued at USD 2.63 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 5.91 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of +15% during the period of 2021-2027.
In developed economies, the market is mainly driven due to the growing trend of automation and the increasing acquisition of smart devices, primarily in the smart home segment. However, in the emerging economies, like India, the studied market growth is mainly driven by continued rising market perception, commending policies and regulation, cultural acceptance, reducing robot costs, and enhanced functionality.
Growth in markets, such as voice assistant, natural language processing, AI, machine teaching, and connected technologies, may approach the market studied. Moreover, leading market vendors are investing in robots to validate multiple learning methods and offer innovative tools for expanding their product portfolio.
Many industrial experts also protest that another notable factor fuelling the domestic cleaning robot adoption has been increasing consumer awareness by leading players in the space. Market vendors, such as iRobot Corporation, Maytronics, Future Robot, Ecovacs, Milagrow Robots, and Hanool Robotics, are increasingly spending on R&D for offering innovative domestic service robots for assistance in various household cleaning applications.
Smart Cleaning and Hygiene Market Key Players
Market vendors, such as iRobot Corporation, Maytronics, Future Robot, Ecovacs, Milagrow Robots, and Hanool Robotics these are increasingly spending on R&D for offering innovative domestic service robots for assistance in various household cleaning applications
Request a sample copy of this report @ Click here: –
The outbreak of COVID-19 has increased the need for cleaning the air conditioning ducts, house floors, and windows periodically, as these surfaces are more prone to viruses. Many market vendors have claimed that floor and window cleaning robots have seen a surge in demand in 2020, to break the chain of infections. The need for robotic solar ionizer is also witnessing strong demand in the residential segment for ultra-rich, even in emerging countries.
- The growing popularity of smart homes is driving the market’s blooming. The digital revolution’ of household life is underway, with technologies such as robotic vacuum cleaners (robovacs) are increasingly common. Additionally, changing lifestyles and busy schedules have driven consumers to look for convenient methods of performing cleaning and mopping tasks at homes.
- Robot vacuum cleaners have come a long way since the launch of iRobot’s Roomba. iRobot is one of the major players in the robotic vacuum cleaner. According to iRobot, it was expected that there were 14.2 million households with robotic vacuum cleaners in the US in 2018, an increase of 1.2 million from the year before.
- In September 2020, iRobot Corp., the prominent vendor in consumer robots, expanded its Roomba robot vacuum lineup with the launch of the new Roomba i3+, a stylish new Roomba vacuum packed with enhanced features. Starting at USD 599, the Roomba i3+ provides intelligent navigation, self-emptying intelligence with Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal, and an expanded range of personalized cleaning features powered by the recently launched iRobot Genius Home Intelligence.
- Factors such as rising per capita GDP, the growing acceptance of technology, and dual-income households have led more Indians to opt for smart cleaning products like the robot vacuum cleaners. Sales of robotic vacuum cleaners have been steadily increasing across the world owing to the COVID-19 pandemic. The additional home chores and the need to maintain the highest hygiene level have prompted people to opt for work cleaning robots.
Segmentation for Smart Cleaning and Hygiene Market
Segmented by Product
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- Pool Cleaning Robot
- Window Cleaning Robot
- Other Hygiene-based Products
Get Slay May Offers upto 40% Discount available on this Report @
- North America
- Rest of the World
- August 2020 – iRobot Corporation released iRobot Genius Home Intelligence, which is a powerful new robot platform that unlocks an expansive range of digital features and experiences for the company’s line of Wi-Fi connected products, including the Roomba robot vacuum and Braava jet robot mop. iRobot Genius gives the customers an unmatched level of personalization and control over their cleaning robots, accounting for their unique homes, schedules, cleaning preferences and smart home integrations.
- March 2020 – Ecovacs introduced the AI-driven floor cleaning robot, DEEBOT OZMO T8 AVI. The robot has features like simultaneous vacuuming and mopping with advanced laser-based home mapping, object identification and avoidance, and remote monitoring. The robot is equipped with TrueMapping laser mapping and navigation technology.
Detailed TOC of Global Smart Cleaning and Hygiene Market Research Report-
– Smart Cleaning and Hygiene Market Introduction and Market Overview
– Smart Cleaning and Hygiene Market, by Application
– Smart Cleaning and Hygiene Market Industry Chain Analysis
– Smart Cleaning and Hygiene Market, by Type
– Industry Manufacture, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
– Industry Value ($) by Region
– Global Smart Cleaning and Hygiene Market Status and SWOT Analysis by Regions
– Major Region of Smart Cleaning and Hygiene Market
- i) Global Smart Cleaning and Hygiene Market Sales
- ii) Global Smart Cleaning and Hygiene Market Revenue & market share
– Major Companies List
Report Consultant is a prime destination for your business aptitude and analytical solutions because we provide qualitative and quantitative sources of information that are proficient to give one-stop solutions. We skillfully syndicate qualitative and quantitative research in exact proportions to have the best report, which not only gives the most recent insights but also assists you to grow.
Contact No: +81-368444299