he report “Global Beetroot Powder Market, By Type (Conventional and Organic), By Packaging Type (Cans, Bottle, and Bags), By Application (Curries and Gravies, Food Color, Soups, and Coatings), By Distribution Channel (Online Sale, Retail Shops, Departmental Store and, Supermarket/Hypermarket), By End-use Industry (Food Industry and Beverage Industry), and Region – Global Forecast to 2029″ Global beetroot powder market is projected to grow from US$ XX billion in 2019 to US$ XX billion by 2029. Global beetroot powder market is driven by increasing demand for beetroot powder in food and beverage industries across the globe. In addition, increasing use of the beetroot powder in burgers and pizzas for enhancing flavor is boosting the growth of the global market. Furthermore, rising disposable income especially in emerging economies is another factors expected to fuel growth of the global target market over the forecast period. Furthermore, increasing use of beetroot powder in cosmetic industries, owing to its higher antioxidant content and changing consumer’s preference towards organic foods are on verge for propelling growth of the global market. Increasing preference for ready to eat food products, and changing lifestyle of consumers is creating numerous opportunities for growth of the global market.
Request Sample Copy: https://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-sample/3612
- In 2017, Nature’s Way Brands, LLC introduced a product having a new line of single herb powders made with premium, dried herbs. It includes three herbal powders, selected for their unique health properties: standardized turmeric powder to support joint health, Beet (Beta vulgaris) root contains sugars and starches that make it a rich source of energy and activated coconut charcoal powder for internal cleansing.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global beetroot powder market accounted for US$ XX billion in 2019 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of XX% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented on the basis of type, packaging type, application, distribution channel, end-user, and region.
- By type, the global beetroot powder market is segmented into conventional and organic sub-segments. Healthy health benefits offered by the organic product type are creating their demand across the globe and in turn boosting growth of the segment.
- By packaging type, the global beetroot powder market is categorized into cans, bottle, and bags.
- By application, the global beetroot powder market is categorized into curries and gravies, food color, soups, and coatings. The demand for the beetroot powder is increasing in the food color application owing, to the increasing awareness about the health benefits of the beetroot.
- By distribution channel, the global beetroot powder market is bifurcated online sale, retail shops, departmental store and, supermarket/hypermarket
- By end-user, the global beetroot powder market is categorized into food industry and beverage industry
- By region, North America is estimated to account for the largest market in terms of revenue share in the global beetroot powder market over the forecast period, due to increasing number of health conscious consumers in the region. Asia Pacific market is expected to account for the second-largest revenue share in the global market, due to increasing consumption of various food products such as burgers and soups in the region. Europe is projected to register fastest growth rate in the market in terms of revenue. This is primarily attributed to growing demand for healthy foods, coupled with rising disposable food in the region. Moreover, the markets in Latin America and Middle East & Africa are expected to register moderate growth rate over the forecast period.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “ Global Beetroot powder Market”, By Type (Conventional and Organic), By Packaging Type (Cans, Bottle, and Bags), By Application (Curries and Gravies, Food Color, Soups, and Coatings), By Distribution Channel (Online Sale, Retail Shops, Departmental Store and, Supermarket/Hypermarket), By End-use Industry (Food Industry and Beverage Industry), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa)- forecast till 2029
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global beetroot powder market includes Yesraj Agro Exports Pvt. Ltd., Bioglan AB, Nature’s Way Products LLC, NutraMarks, Inc., Super Sprout LLC & Juices, International Pty Ltd., Radiance Ltd., SuperFoods Group, Natures Aid Ltd., and Botanical Ingredients Ltd.