Automotive Automated Planting Systems Market: Introduction
- The automated planting system offers a completely new approach to research plot planting. All plot preparation is done prior to going to the field and one tractor driver can plant 5,760 plots, while stopping only 2 times to reload the cartridge dispenser.
Key Drivers of Automotive Automated Planting Systems Market
- Replacing human labor with automation is a growing trend across multiple industries, and agriculture is no exception. Most aspects of farming are exceptionally labor-intensive, which is making farming non-profitable because of high labor cost, lack of precision, and it’s time consuming. Farmers are turning toward automation of agriculture processes such as planting, watering, harvesting, and sorting in order to curb the involvement of labor in the field and to obtain precision. Consequently, developed regions such as North America and Europe are extensively deploying automated planting systems in agriculture fields. Developing agriculture-dependent nations such as Brazil and India are gradually adopting automation of agriculture processes and consequently, boosting the automotive automated planting systems market.
Challenges in Automotive Automated Planting Systems Market
- The recent outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic has affected national as well as international automotive supply chains, manufacturing and R&D operations, and consequently, hampered the automotive industry. Post first wave of COVID-19, global economies have started opening automotive manufacturing and supply chain operations. Thus, the COVID-19 impact on the industry seems to have reached a state of normalcy; however, a resurgence in COVID-19 cases in countries across Europe has prompted governments to impose a second round of lockdown restrictions and hence, the uncertainty in the automotive industry continues. A gradual recovery in the demand for automotive and ancillaries is anticipated in the next few months, despite concerns around the risk of a second wave of infection in several countries and other geopolitical risks.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Automated Planting Systems Market, Request for a Sample
Opportunities in Automotive Automated Planting Systems Market
- The Government of India is providing assistance in the form of subsidy at the rate of 25 to 50% of the cost of equipment/machine with permissible ceiling limits available to all category of farmers in order to promote the use of agriculture implements and machines. In parts of the U.S., in the name of farmers program, incentives are provided for purchasing agriculture equipment used in easing agricultural operations. Therefore, the subsidy benefits and incentives provided to farmers in the purchase of latest agriculture equipment are projected to provide opportunity for the automotive automated planting systems market.
Europe holds Dominant Share of Automotive Automated Planting Systems Market
- Europe accounted for a significant share of the global market, followed by North America. This is due to better adoption of automated plating systems as compared to that in other regions; however, Asia Pacific is likely to be as a key region of the global automated planting systems market, as countries in the region such as China and India have started adopting agriculture machinery equipment for better productivity through optimized planting, seed control on curved paths, prescription maps for dynamic seed target rates, and overlap control. Asia Pacific is a decisive component of the global food chain, accounting for 19% of the total global food and agriculture exports and 31% of total food and agriculture imports. The large and growing population in Asia, coupled with rising incomes and a burgeoning middle class, are likely to boost the demand for food & agricultural commodities and resources and subsequently, propel the demand for enhanced agriculture equipment technologies such as automotive automated planting systems.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Automated Planting Systems Market
The global automotive automated planting systems market is moderately consolidated. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive automated planting systems market are:
- Robert Bosch
- Deere & Company
- Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.