The pedelec market will surpass US$ 26 billion to record a healthy 3.1% y-o-y in 2019, reveals the latest market report published by Fact.MR. The study finds that consumer mindset inclined towards adopting sustainable modes of transportation will provide a fillip to growth of the pedelec market in the upcoming years. The study thoroughly assesses growth parameters of the pedelec market to provide actionable insights for market players to plan salient business strategies for the coming future.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2068
Some of the key findings of the Fact.MR report on pedelec market include
- Consumers becoming extremely conscious about the environment and their physical fitness is auguring well for pedelec market players.
- Pedelecs are proving to be a space-effective, cost-effective, and faster way to commute in urban areas. This is expected to play a pivotal role in developments in the pedelec market.
- Recent technological advancements in batteries and fuel cells are bringing in new varieties and improved efficiencies of electric motors used in pedelecs, thereby, enabling pedelec market players to launch more energy-efficient models.
- Low awareness about the availability of pedelecs – electric bikes that run on human energy as well as electric energy – is the primary reason why cycling enthusiasts are refraining to shift from conventional cycles to pedelecs.
- Stringent regulations being imposed on manufacturing and marketing of pedelecs are exhorting manufacturers in the pedelec market to make significant changes in their conventional business strategies. This may make it challenging for pedelec market players to launch competitive prices of pedelecs in the market.
- Growing adoption of various types of electric bikes in the tourism industry is boosting growth of the pedelec market.
The Fact.MR study offers a holistic analysis of each macro and microeconomic factor that is instrumental in shaping the future of pedelec market and provides readers with valuable insights.
Get Access To Research Methodology Prepared By Experts- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2068
APEJ Region Holds More than 86% Volume Share in the Pedelec Market
According to the Fact.MR study, the Asia Pacific region excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to lead the market securing the largest volume share in the pedelec market. The study finds that the pedelec market in the APEJ region is gaining momentum on account of burgeoning production of batteries, ongoing R&D by pedelec market leaders, and favorable regulatory framework in the region.
China and India are among the developing countries in the APEJ region carry potential for growth for pedelec market players. Especially in China, over 200 million consumers have registered their electric bikes and approximately 30 million new electric bikes are sold each year, according to statistics published by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT). Manufacturers in the pedelec markets in China and India are launching innovative designs and styles of pedelecs to attract more consumers and envisage incremental growth in the APEJ pedelec market.
Furthermore, the Fact.MR study predicts that despite the hegemony of the APEJ region in the pedelec market, developed countries, including Japan, will witness fastest growth in the pedelec market in the upcoming years. Developed regions such as Europe and North America are likely to generate more lucrative opportunities with growing environmental and health concerns among consumers. In addition, leading manufacturers in the pedelec market are introducing space-effective pedelecs to bolster pedelec sales in the developed regions.
Speak To Research Analyst For Detailed Insights- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2068
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates