The report “Global Produced Water Treatment Technologies Market, By Source (Crude Oil and Natural Gas), By Treatment Type (Physical, Membrane, and Chemical), By Technology Type (Adsorption, Media Filtration, Distillation, Osmosis, and Others (Freeze/Thaw Evaporation, and Capacitive Deionization)), By Application (Offshore and Onshore), and Region – Global Forecast to 2029″ Global produced water treatment technologies market is projected to grow from US$ XX billion in 2019 to US$ XX billion by 2029. The rise in need of gas and oil, which leads to rise in generation of produced water that’s why the produced water technology is the main driving factor for the growth of target market. Moreover, the problem of shortage of water can be reduced by purifying the produced water using produced water treatment technology is the fueling factor for the development of target market. Additionally, the produced water can be used in irrigation, animal and cattle consumption, rangeland restoration, and in public water system or for drinking water for private use. However, the higher operational and installation cost for treatment the produced water is the major restraining factor for the growth of global market.
Request Sample Copy: https://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-sample/3562
- In 2012, Thermo-Energy Corporation setup the start- up unit to complete industry’s full cycle water management solution for gas & oil hydrofracking.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global produced water treatment technologies market accounted for US$ XX billion in 2019 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of XX% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented on the basis of source, treatment type, technology type, application, and region.
- By source, the global produced water treatment technologies market is segmented into crude oil and natural gas.
- By treatment type, the global produced water treatment technologies market is categorized into physical, membrane, and chemical.
- By technology type, the global produced water treatment technologies market is divided into adsorption, media filtration, distillation, osmosis, electrolysis, and others (freeze/thaw evaporation, and capacitive deionization).
- By application, the target market is subdivided into offshore and onshore.
- By region, The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to rule the target market over forecast period due to increase in the need of gas and oil as rise in populace. Whereas, Europe is anticipated to show important growth the global market because of increase in public infrastructure development projects during the forecast period.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “ Global Produced Water Treatment Technologies Market”, By Source (Crude Oil and Natural Gas), By Treatment Type (Physical, Membrane, and Chemical), By Technology Type (Adsorption, Media Filtration, Distillation, Osmosis, Electrolysis, and Others (Freeze/Thaw Evaporation, Capacitive Deionization, and Others)), By Application (Offshore and Onshore), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – forecast till 2029
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global produced water treatment technologies market includes Eco-Tech Inc, Schlumberger Limited, FMC Technologies Inc., Aker Solutions Inc, Alderley Plc, Veolia UK Ltd, CETCO oilfield Services Co., Ovivo UK Ltd., Frames Group BV, Siemens AG, Aquatech International.Corp, and ThermoEnergy Corporation.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is a specialized market research, analytics, marketing and business strategy, and solutions company that offer strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high value opportunities in the target business area. Also, we help our client to address business challenges and provide best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Prophecy Market Insights