The report “ Middle East Data Center Market, By IT Infrastructure (Servers, Storage Systems, and Network Infrastructure), By Electrical Infrastructure (UPS Systems, Generators, Transfer Switches & Switchgears, Rack PDUs, and Other Electrical Infrastructure), By Mechanical Infrastructure (Cooling Systems, Rack Cabinets, and Other Mechanical Infrastructure), By General Construction (Building Development, Installation and Commissioning Services, Building Design, Physical Security, Data Center Infrastructure, and Management (DCIM)), By Tier Standard (Tier I & Tier II, Tier III, and Tier IV) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”.
Smart city initiatives in key Middle East countries such as the UAE and Saudi Arabia are further emphasizing the importance of data in improving communication between cities, citizens, automobiles, electronics, and devices with the overall smart city infrastructure. The increasing adoption of cloud computing services is leading to the growth of retail and wholesale colocation services in the region. The market is witnessing high up-take of colocation spaces across existing and upcoming data centers.
- GCC countries i.e. Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain have more than 60% smartphone penetration rate and over 70% social media adoption
- The Middle East data center market is likely to witness the adoption of low-voltage power distribution applications across data halls in the market
Request for Discount:-https://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-discount/4188
Market Growth Drivers
- Good government support
- Increasing investment in cloud adoption
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Middle East Data Center Market, By IT Infrastructure (Servers, Storage Systems, and Network Infrastructure), By Electrical Infrastructure (UPS Systems, Generators, Transfer Switches & Switchgears, Rack PDUs, and Other Electrical Infrastructure), By Mechanical Infrastructure (Cooling Systems, Rack Cabinets, and Other Mechanical Infrastructure), By General Construction (Building Development, Installation and Commissioning Services, Building Design, Physical Security, Data Center Infrastructure, and Management (DCIM)), By Tier Standard (Tier I & Tier II, Tier III, and Tier IV) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The market report has been segmented on the basis of IT infrastructure, electrical infrastructure, Mechanical Infrastructure, general construction, and tier standard.
- By IT infrastructure, the Middle East data center market is segmented into servers, storage systems, network infrastructure
- By electrical infrastructure, the target market is segmented into UPS systems, generators, transfer switches & switchgears, rack PDUs, and other electrical infrastructure
- By mechanical infrastructure, the market is divided into cooling systems, rack cabinets, and other mechanical infrastructure
- By general construction, the target market is sub divided into the building development, installation and commissioning services, building design, physical security, data center infrastructure, and management (DCIM)
- By tier standard, the target market is bifurcated into – tier I & tier II, tier III, and tier IV
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the Middle East data center market includes includes Equinix, Global Data Center, Batelco, Turkcell, AKBANK, Star of Bosphorus Data Center, Gulf Data Hub, Khazna Data Center, and SAP.
The market provides detailed information regarding industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory framework across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included into the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces Analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Key Topics Covered
- Study Deliverables
- Study Assumptions
- Scope of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market at Glance
- Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Heat Map Analysis
- Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights