Liquid milk replacers are substitutes for mother’s milk generally fed to orphan infant livestock and undernourished infant or adult livestock. The market is expected to register a notable growth rate during the forecast period owing to certain determinants such as the surging demand for livestock products and the adoption of precision nutrition by livestock growers and dairy farms. The rising demand for livestock products such as meat, milk, cheese, butter, and veal is propelling farmers to focus on the health of their livestock, which is expected to fuel the demand for liquid milk replacers.
Liquid milk replacers have a low shelf life and are less convenient for packaging and transportation as compared to the powdered form. Thus, farmers and dairy farms prefer powdered milk replacers over liquid milk replacers, which is hampering market growth. Moreover, the lack of awareness and unwillingness to buy medicated liquid milk replacers in certain developing nations of the world are also creating hurdles to the growth of the global liquid milk replacers market.
The global liquid milk replacers market is expected to grow from USD 171.2 Million in 2021 to USD 302.7 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of +7% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
Liquid Milk Replacers Market Key Players
Key players operating in the global liquid milk replacers market include Liprovit, Calva products LLC, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Land O’Lakes Inc., Nutreco N.V., BV, PETAG Inc., Cargill Incorporated, CHS Inc., Glanbia Plc, CHS Inc. and Lactalis Group among others. To enhance their market position in the global liquid milk replacers market, the key players are now focusing on adopting the strategies such as product innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, and partnership.
Request a sample copy of this report @ Click here: –
Opportunities for Participants in the Liquid Milk Replacers Market
Increasing awareness of the micro and macro nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, proteins, and fats will create a demand for the liquid milk replacers market. High focus on R&D has led to various new innovative products, which is expected to fuel the liquid milk replacers market. Increasing benefits obtained from the liquid milk replacers are supporting the retail sales of the products. The technological advancements adopted to develop liquid milk replacers are considered to be a significant reason for the growth of the market.
Liquid Milk Replacers Market: Segmentation
On the basis of livestock
On the basis of nature
On the basis of fortification
- organic acid
On the basis of distribution channel
- Convenience Stores
- Retail Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of the Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and Rest of South America)
- Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Get Slay May Offers upto 40% Discount available on this Report @
- For instance, in January 2016, Cargill opened a new animal nutrition technology application center in Izmir, Turkey. This center demonstrates the performance of Provimi’s calf milk replacers in the local environment to its customers.
- For instance, in October 2019, Nutreco had acquired the South African premix company Animal Nutrition and Health (ANH) from Kaonne Investments. This acquisition would expanf the organization’s base in South Africa.
Detailed TOC of Global Liquid Milk Replacers Market Research Report-
– Liquid Milk Replacers Market Introduction and Market Overview
– Liquid Milk Replacers Market, by Application
– Liquid Milk Replacers Market Industry Chain Analysis
– Liquid Milk Replacers Market, by Type
– Industry Manufacture, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
– Industry Value ($) by Region
– Global Liquid Milk Replacers Market Status and SWOT Analysis by Regions
– Major Region of Liquid Milk Replacers Market
- i) Global Liquid Milk Replacers Market Sales
- ii) Global Liquid Milk Replacers Market Revenue & market share
– Major Companies List
Report Consultant is a prime destination for your business aptitude and analytical solutions because we provide qualitative and quantitative sources of information that are proficient to give one-stop solutions. We skillfully syndicate qualitative and quantitative research in exact proportions to have the best report, which not only gives the most recent insights but also assists you to grow.
Contact No: +81-368444299