Liquid dietary supplements are consumed orally to gain extra nutrition. These supplements are more effective than pills or powders, as they actively get absorbed directly into the blood stream. A range of liquid supplements are available with better taste and flavors. In addition, these are easy to consume, hence are beneficial of compared to other supplements.
The liquid dietary supplements market accounted for $21,685.72 million in 2021, and is expected to reach $27,732.27 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of +4% from 2021 to 2027.
Rise in number of health-conscious population drives the market growth. Moreover, increase in demand from elderly population, owing to better taste and ease of consumption also propels the market growth. Rise in consumption of probiotic drinks also impacts the market growth positively. Furthermore, rise in R&D for development of better liquid supplements for various nutritional deficiencies is expected to fuel the market growth during the forecast period. However, stringent rules and regulations by governments are expected to hamper growth of the liquid dietary supplements market.
Healthy aging and proactive consumption of nutritional interventions and increase in adoption of RTD (Ready-to-Drink) dietary supplements drive the growth of the global liquid dietary supplements market. On the other hand, stringent rules and regulations restrain the growth to some extent. However, high growth potential in emerging markets is expected to create lucrative opportunities in the industry.
Abbott Laboratories, Herbalife International, Bayer, BASF, Koninklijke DSM, GlaxoSmithKline, DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences, Glanbia, Amway, and Liquid Health, Inc.
Request a sample copy of this report @ Click here: –
- The outbreak of the pandemic led to closure of manufacturing operations and the production of dietary products faced disruptions in the supply chain, thereby affecting the liquid dietary supplements market negatively during the first phase of the lockdown.
- On the other hand, the fact that mineral and vitamin supplements have proved to be quite effective in boosting the immunity of individuals has impacted the market positively.
Liquid Dietary Supplements Market Segmentation
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Proteins & Amino Acids
- Bone & Joint Health
- Heart Health
- Immune Health
- Sports Nutrition
- Weight Loss
- Digestive health
By Distribution Channel
- Health & Beauty Retail Stores
- Drug Stores
- Online Pharmacies & E-Commerce Sites
Get Slay May Offers upto 40% Discount available on this Report @
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- In July 2020, Herbalife Nutrition launched Active Fiber Complex Select for digestive health in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada. Each serving provides six grams of the recommended 28 grams daily intake of fiber and can be enjoyed in water or added to a shake, juice, or tea.
- In December 2020, Nature’s Bounty expanded its immune support portfolio with the launch of Immune 24 Hour +. This unique, one-of-a-kind supplement contains the only Vitamin C with 24-hour immune support.
- In July 2020, Amway Spain announced that NUTRILITE has launched the new Vitamin B Plus with dual action technology. NUTRILITE Vitamin B Plus is an instant and long-release dual-action supplement based on natural spirulina and eight essential B vitamins, which play an important role in helping to combat fatigue and contribute to obtaining an adequate energy metabolism.
- In December 2020, Abbott Laboratories launched new Pedialyte hydration solution to help support immune health. New product contains zinc, prebiotics and vitamins B12, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
Detailed TOC of Global Liquid Dietary SupplementsMarket Research Report-
– Liquid Dietary Supplements Market Introduction and Market Overview
– Liquid Dietary Supplements Market, by Application
– Liquid Dietary Supplements Market Industry Chain Analysis
– Liquid Dietary Supplements Market, by Type
– Industry Manufacture, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
– Industry Value ($) by Region
– Global Liquid Dietary SupplementsMarket Status and SWOT Analysis by Regions
– Major Region of Liquid Dietary SupplementsMarket
- i) Global Liquid Dietary SupplementsMarket Sales
- ii) Global Liquid Dietary SupplementsMarket Revenue & market share
– Major Companies List
Report Consultant is a prime destination for your business aptitude and analytical solutions because we provide qualitative and quantitative sources of information that are proficient to give one-stop solutions. We skillfully syndicate qualitative and quantitative research in exact proportions to have the best report, which not only gives the most recent insights but also assists you to grow.
Contact No: +81-368444299