- Industrial air chillers, also known as refrigeration systems, are used to cool a process fluid, or dehumidifies air in industrial and commercial facilities. An industrial air chiller uses either absorption cycle or a vapor compression to cool. Industrial air chillers absorb the access heat generated from industrial process water or processing liquid such as oil or glycol, and coolant water, and the heat is then transferred by air blowers into the ambient air around the chiller unit.
- An industrial air chiller consists of components such as air condenser, compressor, air blower, dry filter, refrigerant, water tank, water pump, and expansion valve.
- Industrial air chillers are usually used in applications excess heat needs to be removed such as in metal finishing, water jet cutting, welding, plastic processing, medical care, microbrewery, brewery, winery, hydroponics, and food processing.
- The global industrial air chiller market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to increased demand for industrial air chillers from metal processing, governments, and food service industries across the world.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Industrial Air Chiller Market: Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Global Industrial Air Chiller Market
- Growing demand for process cooling in industrial applications is expected to fuel the global industrial air chiller market during the forecast period.
- Increasing demand for improving hygiene standards in the work environment is projected to fuel the demand for industrial air chillers in the next few years.
- Growing adoption of chillers in solar cooling applications is anticipated to drive the demand for industrial air chillers in the forthcoming years.
- Rising demand for energy efficient cooling systems, including industrial air chillers, is a major factor anticipated to drive the global industrial air chiller market in the near future.
- Increasing infrastructure spending across the world is anticipated to drive the demand for industrial air chillers in the next few years.
- Growth of manufacturing and infrastructure sectors in developed as well as developing countries is a major factor expected to boost the global industrial air chiller market in the near future
- Increasing advancements in technology and improvement in the efficiency of industrial air chillers are expected to propel the demand for industrial air chillers.
- Rising adoption of portable industrial air chillers is anticipated to drive the industrial air chiller market across the world.
- However, increasing government regulations pertaining to fluorinated greenhouse gases is expected to hamper the demand for industrial air chillers during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, strict government regulations to reduce the use of plastic is another major factor hampering the demand for industrial air chillers.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to Hold a Major Share of the Global Industrial Air Chiller Market
- North America dominates the global industrial air chiller market, due to presence of well-established and technologically advanced manufacturers and increasing adoption of automatic industrial air chillers in the region. The U.S. is a key market for industrial air chillers in North America, due to high demand for these air chillers in the country and heavy investments across industries such as chemical & petrochemical, plastic, and food & beverage. Europe is anticipated to hold the second largest share of the global industrial air chiller market between 2019 and 2027.
- The industrial air chiller market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace from 2019 to 2027. This can be attributed to increasing government initiatives to improve hygiene standards in the work environment.
- Increasing infrastructure spending in the region is expected to propel the market. For instance, in India, the government is planning to construct around 100 new airports.
Global Industrial Air Chiller Market: Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Industrial Air Chiller Market
Several local, regional, and international players manufacture industrial air chillers. Hence, the global industrial air chiller market is rather fragmented and the degree of competition among these players is also high. Rapid technological advancements have led to threat of substitution in the global industrial air chiller market. Players are focused on expanding their geographical reach through mergers & acquisitions. Key players operating in the global industrial air chiller market are:
- Carrier Corporation
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Ingersoll Rand Inc.
- Johnson Controls International plc
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Airedale Cooling Services Ltd.
- Blue Star Limited
- Fujitsu General Limited
- Haier Group Corporation
- Midea Group
Global Industrial Air Chiller Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Air Chiller Market, by Product Type
- Portable Air Cooled Chiller
- Stationary Air Cooled Chiller
- Closed-loop Air Chiller
- Open-loop Air Chiller
Global Industrial Air Chiller Market, by Application
- Die Casting
- Food & Beverages
- Medical & Pharmaceuticals
- Oil & Gas
Global Industrial Air Chiller Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453