Gua Sha Tools Market – Introduction
- Gua Sha tools originated from ancient traditional Chinese medicine and is used for facials and to massage around the neck, back, chest, etc. They are used for healing face therapy as well. These facial stones are used for blood and lymph circulation, and for toning the face and skin, eyes, forehead, and hairline. Gua Sha tools have varying shapes, stones, and edges. Different types of Gua Sha tools include Elizabeth Trattner Genuine Jade Gua Sha, Wildling Empress Stone, GingerChi Jade GuaSha Face Comb, and Mount Lai The Amethyst Gua Sha Facial Lifting Tool, etc. Gua Sha facial and skin brightening, uplifting, and tightening tools are popular in Southeast Asian counties such as Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
Increase in face scars, redness on the skin, skincare, and self-care, have prominently changed the global Gua Sha Tools market
- The growing affinity for beauty where people are concerned about their body, skin, face, and looks and exhibit more self-care to look beautiful and attractive has led to the rise in demand for Gua Sha tools. Gua Sha tools endorse a clean beauty routine as they can be used at home and have become a girl’s best companion for skincare, thus leading to their rising sales in salons and beauty e-commerce sites. Massage with the right amount of pressure applied on the Gua Sha tool gives an after-glow to the skin and affects the various senses of the body, thus helping in relaxing the facial muscles. These factors are leading to greater demand for the product.
The evolution of beauty industry, clinically tested beauty products, and price range based on consumer demand
- Gua Sha tools are more specific, radiant, and advanced in terms of beauty regime. They are clinically tested by dermatologists and are used in many beauty skin clinics. Research is ongoing on the Gua Sha tools and researchers have found that the tools are medically beneficial as they offer relief from side effects of conditions such as migraine headache, neck pain, Hepatitis B, and premenopausal syndrome, etc. These healing properties have increased the popularity and demand for the tools globally. Many countries are adopting the techniques and use of Gua Sha tools that has led to increase in sales.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Gua Sha Tools Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific projected to be the fastest growing market for Gua Sha tools
- Geographically, the global Gua Sha tools market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The Gua Sha tools market in North America and Europe is expanding at a significant rate and is estimated to grow during the forecast period due to its popularity, the presence of number of beauty salons, e-commerce websites offering discounts on Gua Sha tools, adherence to strict quality controls, and existing product development processes.
- Asia Pacific accounted for major share of the Gua Sha tools market in 2019. The market is expanding at a significant rate and is anticipated to grow during the forecast period due to the fact that these products originated from China and have a considerable customer base in Malaysia, Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand etc. People are more aware about Gua Sha tools and products in China and in Southeast Asian countries.
Key Players Operating in the Gua Sha Tools Market
Players in the market face competition due to growing demand for beauty, hygiene, and skincare products from consumers. Companies such as The Stone Massage Company, The White Company, and China TCM Trading Co. Ltd. are manufacturing best in class products for skin. The price range of the products is based on the disposable income of consumers and the need to offer a range of skincare products.
Some of the key players operating in the global Gua Sha tools market include:
- Dongguan Deyi Gems Handcraft Co.,Ltd
- The Stone Massage Company
- The White Company
- Shenzhen Somee Cosmetic Tools Co., Ltd