The report “Global Video Wall Market, By Product (LCD, LED, and Others), By Service (Housing, Installation, and Contents Management), By Application (Indoor Advertisement, Outdoor Advertisement, Outdoor Menu Board, and Billboard Advertisement), and Region – Global Forecast to 2029″ Global video wall market is projected to grow from US$ XX billion in 2019 to US$ XX billion by 2029. Large and higher-resolution images as compared to single displays and user-friendliness are the major factor that is driving growth of the global video wall market. Technological advancements such as touch screen, near field communication is boosting growth of the global video wall market. Additionally, growing adoption for cloud based services and a solution in industrial sector is the ongoing trend observed in the global market. This trend is expected to support the global market growth over the forecast period. Businesses are shifting to interactive video walls in order to enhance the customer engagement. Users can drag, scroll, and zoom the content in interactive video wall. To improve communication and engagement, educational institutions are using video walls all around campus by replacing lecture hall projector systems with video displays. Healthcare providers like hospitals are also increasingly relying on video wall to publish information and improve the patient experience. In order to improve their response towards criminal activity, police departments across the globe have been adopting these solutions. This is creating a major opportunity for growth of the global video wall market.
Request Sample Copy: https://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-sample/975
- On April 2019, Verizon Communications, Inc. started taking preorders for Samsung’s first 5G smartphone in the United States and said that it will launch the high-speed wireless service in 20 more cities after Chicago and Minneapolis.
- On July 2019, Panasonic Corporation, for use in automotive ECUs (electronic control units), it has announced that its Industrial Solutions Company has commercialized the new ZKU series of large-capacitance conductive polymer hybrid aluminum electrolytic capacitors. It will launch its mass production in August 2019.
- On June 2019, Sony Imaging Products & Solutions Inc. merged with Nevion AS in the area of IP-based solutions for broadcasters and other industries.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global video wall market accounted for US$ XX billion in 2019 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of XX% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented on the basis of application, end-user, and region.
- By product, the global video wall market is segmented into LCD, LED, and others.
- By service, the global video wall market is categorized into housing, installation, and contents management.
- By application, the global video wall market is bifurcated into indoor advertisement, outdoor advertisement, outdoor menu board, and billboard advertisement.
- By region, North America market dominates the global video wall market in terms of revenue due to increasing number of sporting events, live concerts, and corporate exhibitions. The market in Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest growth in terms of revenue over the forecast period, owing to increasing adoption of video wall and reduction in the video wall prices.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “ Global Video wall Market”, By Product (LCD, LED, and Others), By Service (Housing, Installation, and Contents Management), By Application (Indoor Advertisement, Outdoor Advertisement, Outdoor Menu Board, and Billboard Advertisement), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa)- forecast till 2029
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below: https://prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Global-Video-Wall-Market-By-975
The prominent player operating in the global video wall market includes LG Display Co. Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Corp. Ltd., Sony Corporation, NEC Display Solutions, ViewSonic Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Panasonic Corporation, Acer Inc., and Planar Systems Inc.