The report “Global Sports Tourism Market, By Type (Domestic Sports Tourism and International Sports Tourism), By Product (Soccer Tourism, Cricket Tourism, Tennis Tourism, and Others), By Category (Passive Sports Tourism and Active Sports Tourism), and Region – Global Forecast to 2029″ Global sports tourism market is projected to grow from US$ XX billion in 2019 to US$ XX billion by 2029. Global sports tourism market is driven by growing contribution toward GDP and employment. Additionally, increasing number of sporting events across the world is another factor propelling growth of the global market. Major national and international tournaments and events are being planned and held to promote sports tourism. The stakeholders of the sports industry are focusing on attaining a wider audience to showcase tournaments and expand their reach. Thus, boosting growth of the global sports tourism market. Moreover, with an increase in the number of sports events, the number of fan zones is also expected to increase across the globe over the forecast period. Various sporting organizations such as UEFA and BCCI have established their official fan zones across the globe. Therefore, such measures are expected to contribute largely to the growth of the global sports tourism market, over the forecast period.
Request Sample Copy: https://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-sample/996
- On June 2019, QuintEvents which is a leading industry in global sports and hospitality company has acquired UK-based grand prix events in Formula 1® related corporate hospitality, luxury travel and experiences.
- In August 2018, the Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB) announced the launch of Afghanistan Premier League (APL), a T20 format cricket league in Dubai, UAE. The first edition of the league, which featured five teams, was hosted in the UAE in October 2018.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global sports tourism market accounted for US$ XX billion in 2019 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of XX% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented on the basis of type, product, category, and region.
- By type, the global sports tourism market is segmented into domestic sports tourism and international sports tourism.
- By product, the global sports tourism market is segmented into soccer tourism, cricket tourism, tennis tourism, and others.
- By category, the global sports tourism market is categorized into passive sports tourism and active sports tourism.
- By region, Europe will account for the highest growth of the global market over the forecast period. The increasing number of spectator footfalls for several sporting events will be one of the key factors driving growth of the global sports tourism market in this region. The global market in Asia-Pacific is expected to occupy significant share over the forecast period, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions. The global market in North America, especially The United States, is also accounting to occupy significant share over the forecast period.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “ Global Sports Tourism Market”, By Type (Domestic Sports Tourism and International Sports Tourism), By Product (Soccer Tourism, Cricket Tourism, Tennis Tourism, and Others), By Category (Passive Sports Tourism and Active Sports Tourism), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – forecast till 2029
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global sports tourism market includes MATCH Hospitality AG, Quintevents LLC, Sports Hospitality Group Ltd., THG Sports Tours Ltd., Great Atlantic Enterprise, Inc., ITC Sports Travel Ltd., TUI AG, Fanatic, Inc., T4 LLC, and Victory Sports Tour.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is a specialized market research, analytics, marketing and business strategy, and solutions company that offer strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high value opportunities in the target business area. Also, we help our client to address business challenges and provide best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Prophecy Market Insights