The report “Global Postoperative Pain Management Market, By Pain Type (Acute Pain, Moderate Pain, and Severe Pain), By Product (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDS), Antiepileptic Drugs, COX-2 Inhibitor, Opioids, and Other Analgesics), By Application (Cancer Pain, Arthritic Pain, Neuropathic Pain, Musculoskeletal Pain, and Migraine), By Target Area (Back, Legs, Hand & Arms, and Other), and Region – Global Forecast to 2029″ Global postoperative pain management market is projected to grow from US$ XX billion in 2019 to US$ XX billion by 2029. Global postoperative pain management market is driven by growing awareness among individuals about the surgical treatments in cancer, coupled with enormous growth in global population. In addition, constantly changing lifestyle preferences such as plastic surgery and cosmetic reconstruction are fueling growth of the global market. Continuous efforts made by manufacturers to develop new non-opioid drugs for global market is anticipated to fuel competition in the manufactures of postoperative pain management drugs. Nevertheless, growing number of surgical interventions in various disease conditions and surgical procedures are anticipated to create immense growth opportunities for the global postoperative pain management market.
- In July 2019, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. has announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have approved AirDuo® and Digihaler™ inhalation powder.
- In July 2019, The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson has announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have approved DARZALEX® in combination with lenalidomide and dexamethasone (Rd) for the treatment newly diagnosed multiple myeloma.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global postoperative pain management market accounted for US$ XX billion in 2019 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of XX% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented on the basis of pain type, product, application, target area, and region.
- By pain type, the global postoperative pain management market is segmented into acute pain, moderate pain, and severe pain.
- By product, the global market is segmented into non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS), antiepileptic drugs, COX-2 inhibitor, opioids, and other analgesics.
- By application, the target market is bifurcated into cancer pain, arthritic pain, neuropathic pain, musculoskeletal pain, and migraine.
- By target area, the global market is segmented into back, legs, hand & arms, and other.
- By region, North America holds the largest global market share, owing to rising burden of chronic diseases and growing number of surgeries. Europe ranks second largest market followed by Asia Pacific. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region for the global market due to growing prevalence of many diseases, increasing aging population and development in healthcare infrastructure in this region has fueled growth of the global market.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “ Global Postoperative pain management Market”, By Pain Type (Acute Pain, Moderate Pain, and Severe Pain), By Product (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDS), Antiepileptic Drugs, COX-2 Inhibitor, Opioids, and Other Analgesics), By Application (Cancer Pain, Arthritic Pain, Neuropathic Pain, Musculoskeletal Pain, and Migraine), By Target Area (Back, Legs, Hand & Arms, and Other), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – forecast till 2029
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global postoperative pain management market includes Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Novartis AG, Allergan plc, Mylan N.V., Pfizer Inc., Purdue Pharma L.P, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Endo International plc, Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc., Egalet Corporation., and GlaxoSmithKline Plc.