The report“ Global Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market, By Type (Carbonated Beverage and Non- Carbonated Beverages), By Distribution Channel (Supermarket/ Hypermarket, Convenience Store, Speciality Stores, Online Stores, and Other Distribution Channels), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030.”
- On 11 March 2020, PepsiCo Inc. declared that it has agreed for the strategic acquisition by signing an agreement in order to acquire Rockstar Energy Beverages (“Rockstar”), the popular energy drink maker
Increasing awareness among the population regarding health
Rise in awareness among the population regarding health and increasing standard of living that prefer non- alcohol beverages over the alcoholic beverages. The non- alcoholic beverages are not harmful for the health as high dose of alcohol can cause dizziness. Increasing health safety and awareness is the major propelling factor for the growth of the target market.
Growing disposable income
Availability of various flavors of the non- alcoholic beverages can be afforded by the population as growth in the per capita disposable income. Moreover, the continuous development in flavors and cost cutting in the prices of the beverages drives the target market growth. The growing disposable income is the boosting factor for the global market.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Non-Alcoholic Beverage Market, By Type (Carbonated Beverage and Non- Carbonated Beverages), By Distribution Channel (Supermarket/ Hypermarket, Convenience Store, Speciality Stores, Online Stores, and Other Distribution Channels), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030.”
Request for discount :-
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global non- alcoholic beverages market accounted for US$ XXX billion in 2018 and is estimated to be $ XXX billion by 2024 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of XXX%. The market report has been segmented on the basis of type, facility size, visitors demographic, revenue source, application, and region.
- By type, the global non- alcoholic beverages market is segmented into carbonated and non- carbonated
- By distribution channel, , the target market is segmented into supermarket/ hypermarket, convenience store, speciality stores, online stores, and other distribution channels
- By region, Asia-Pacific region is anticipated the highest growth rate over the forecast period due to increasing demand for the non- alcoholic beverages and rise in disposable income among the huge population. North America region is expected to show significant growth during the forecast period due to rise in demand for non- alcoholic beverage products.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global non- alcoholic beverages market includes PepsiCo, Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, Nestle S.A., Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Inc., The Kraft Heinz Company, Reed’s, Inc., Appalachian Brewing Co., Jones Soda Co., and Molson Coors Brewing Company.
The market provides detailed information regarding industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory framework across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included into the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces Analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Key Topics Covered
- Study Deliverables
- Study Assumptions
- Scope of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market at Glance
- Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Heat Map Analysis
- Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights