The report “Global Liquid Alum Market, By Product (Content Iron, and Free of Iron), By Application (Pulp and Paper, Water Treatment, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029”.
Increasing Demand for Fresh Water Resources
The scarcity of safe and potable water has boosted the demand for water treatment chemicals such as liquid alum. Liquid alum acts as a coagulant which helps in removing colloidal and suspended particles from wastewater. It also helps in removing turbidity, biochemical oxygen demand (BOD), and total organic carbon (TOC) from water. Global warming and changing climatic conditions will limit the availability of water resources and consequently boost the demand for liquid alum. Moreover, there is also an increase in investments and government support for the development of water and wastewater treatment projects primarily in the APAC region. This will further fuel the demand for liquid alum for use as coagulants in water treatment plants.
Growing End-User Industry
Liquid alum has a high number of clinical benefits and is frequently used in the pharmaceutical industry. The rapidly growing pharmaceutical industry will further y push the growth of the liquid alum market. In Europe and the United States, pharmaceutical pollution is gaining attention & policies are being created to address the problem. According to the IMS Health data (MIDAS, May 2017), the pharmaceutical industry has resulted in a lucrative parallel trade, which is expected to benefit the liquid alum market in the next few years. Liquid alum witnesses large demand from numerous end-use industries, including chemical, paper & pulp and food & beverages, among others. It plays a major role in paper mills where it is used to size papers. Increasing demand for paper instead of plastic due to government regulations in various regions increased by 1.0% per annum in 2011. Printing and sizing papers will lead to major growth of the chemicals (such as liquid alum) used in the paper and pulp industry.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Liquid Alum Market”, By Product (Content Iron, and Free of Iron), By Application (Pulp and Paper, Water Treatment, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global liquid alum market accounted for US$ XX billion in 2019 and is estimated to be US$ XX billion by 2029 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of XX%. The market report has been segmented on the basis of product, application, and region.
- By product, the global market is classified into content iron and free of iron.
- By application, the water treatment segment is expected to witness highest growth, in terms of volume, during the forecast period. As per the forecast, the water treatment segment is scheduled to account for more than 41.5% share in the overall market value by the end of the forecast period.
- By region, The Europe liquid alum market is estimated to account for a share of around 19.9% in the global market, by value, by 2028 end. The second largest liquid alum markets, by region, are North America, which is followed by Europe. The market in South East & Asia is expected to register a CAGR of around 2.7% in terms of value over the forecast period. In liquid alum market
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global liquid alum market includes Affinity Chemical, C and S Chemical, Chemtrade Logistics, GAC Chemical, GEO, Holland Company, Kemira, Sierra Chemical, Solvay Rhodia, USALCO.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Key Topics Covered
- Study Deliverables
- Study Assumptions
- Scope of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market at Glance
- Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Heat Map Analysis
- Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights