The report “Global Hemodialysis Machine Market, By Product (Single Pump Hemodialysis Machine and Double Pump Hemodialysis Machine), By Applications (Hospital, Clinics, Nursing Homes, and Others), and Region – Global Forecast to 2029″ Global hemodialysis machine market is projected to grow from US$ XX billion in 2019 to US$ XX billion by 2029. Global hemodialysis machine market is driven by rising R&D expenditure for developing new dialysis products and increasing number of chronic kidney disease and renal disease in patients across the globe. In addition, increasing geriatric population, rising prevalence of diabetes and hypertension, high risk and complications related to vascular access are expected to fuel growth of the global hemodialysis machine market over the forecast period. Moreover, rising requirement of kidney transplant, increasing new product launches, low availability of donor are other factors boosting growth of the global market. Nevertheless, use of biocompatible fluids for dialysis, development of new dialysis technology, decreased glucose degradation and implantable artificial kidney into human body are the on-going trends in the global market. In addition, increasing number of dialysis centers and low-cost dialysis products, coupled with development of user-friendly devices is creating a vigorous opportunity for growth of the global market. Another major factor which is enhancing growth opportunities for the global market is growing preference for home hemodialysis treatment.
- On July 2019, Aesculap AG, a subsidiary of B. Braun Melsungen AG both in partnership has received a Red Dot Award in the “Medical Devices and Medical Technology” product category.
- In 2019, Fresenius Medical Care has acquired NxStage Medical, Inc. to expand its presence in the dialysis market across the globe.
- In 2018, B. Braun Melsungen AG has opened a production site for dialyzers in Germany with an aim to enhance the access of advanced dialysis products in the country.
- In 2017, DaVita has acquired Purity Dialysis with an aim to expand its dialysis care business in the US.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global hemodialysis machine market accounted for US$ XX billion in 2019 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of XX% over the forecast period. The market report has been divided on the basis of product, application and region.
- By product, the global hemodialysis machine market is segmented into single pump hemodialysis machine and double pump hemodialysis machine.
- By applications, the global hemodialysis machine market is segmented into hospital, clinics, nursing homes, and others. Hospital and clinics segment will hold the largest global market share in the coming years.
- By region, North America is likely to dominate the global market owing to the rising incidence of kidney failure, rising cases of diabetes and hypertension and higher reusable income amid people. Europe ranks second due to advanced medical compensation and progressive organizations. The global market in Asia Pacific possess a significant market potential owing to increase in disposable income, increasing incidences of kidney failure, presence of large geriatric population and lower rate of organ transplantation. Middle East and Africa accounts for the minimal share in the global market, owing to low per capita income and stringent government policies.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “ Global Hemodialysis Machine Market”, By Product (Single Pump Hemodialysis Machine and Double Pump Hemodialysis Machine), By Applications (Hospital, Clinics, Nursing Homes, and Others), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – forecast till 2029
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global hemodialysis machine market includes NxStage Medical Inc., DaVita Healthcare Partners Inc., Asahi Kasei Corporation, Nikkiso Co. Ltd., Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. (KGaA Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA), B. Braun Melsungen AG, TorayIndistries, Inc., Diaverum GambroSweden AB, Nipro Medical Corp., and Chongqing Shanwaishan Science & Technology Co., Ltd.