Global Adiabatic Cooler Market – Introduction
- Adiabatic cooler is a liquid cooler used to reduce the inlet air temperature through a closed loop coil.
- Adiabatic coolers are mainly used in commercial places and data storing centers to decrease the heat density of that particular place. This in turn is expected to enhance the demand for adiabatic coolers across the world. In addition, rising number of storing companies and data generation centers are also expected to encourage the growth of the adiabatic cooler market
- Furthermore, adiabatic coolers are being adopted across the world due to its low operating cost.
- Adiabatic coolers are incorporated with pre-cooling pads, so as to draw cold air through these pads by running water over the pads.
- Adiabatic coolers are used to regulate temperature various industries such as chemical industry, petrochemical, food & beverage and among others.
- The main principal of an adiabatic cooler is to develop cooling units that can save industry millions tons of water. This in turn is enhancing the growth of the adiabatic cooler market.
- Adiabatic coolers are used as an energy efficient solution, which can be used in water consumption due to increasing shortage of water resources across the world.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=75329
Global Adiabatic Cooler Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Adiabatic Cooler Market
- Adiabatic coolers are widely used in developed countries due to adoption of green energy solutions and green products. This in turn is expected to accelerate the adiabatic cooler market.
- The increasing shortage of water resources and the difficulty in finding them is enhancing the demand for adiabatic cooling, so as to save up to 95% of water.
- Increasing demand for adiabatic coolers in traditional evaporative cooling towers, which can remove enough heat through evaporation is expected to fuel the adiabatic cooler market, so as to satisfy the highest load conditions.
- Rising awareness about water saving across the globe is expected to accelerate the growth of the adiabatic cooler market.
- Rising need for adiabatic coolers to protect plants in green houses, nurseries, or in farms from excess sunlight is expected to drive the market.
North America to Hold Significant Share of the Global Adiabatic Cooler Market
- North America is expected to hold major share of the adiabatic cooler market due to advancement in the technology of manufacturing adiabatic coolers, which is likely to accelerate the demand for adiabatic coolers in the region.
- Asia Pacific is projected to hold significant share of the adiabatic cooler market due to adoption of adiabatic coolers for efficient cooling purposes. This is expected to increase the demand for adiabatic coolers across the region.
- Furthermore, rising demand for adiabatic coolers in commercial facilities in Europe is expected to boost the adiabatic cooler market during the forecast period.
- Moreover, rising adoption of adiabatic cooler for water consumption management in Middle East & Africa and South America is expected to boost the adiabatic cooler market in the coming years.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
Global Adiabatic Cooler Market – Competitive Landscape
- Companies operating in the adiabatic cooler market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to manufacture adiabatic coolers. The adiabatic cooler market is highly fragmented due to the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain a competitive edge by increased product differentiation.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global adiabatic cooler market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global adiabatic cooler market include:
- Alfa Laval
- Baltimore Aircoil Company, Inc.
- EVAPCO, Inc.
- FRIGEL FIRENZE S.p.A.
- ICS Cool Energy Limited
- Paharpur Cooling Towers Ltd.
- SPX Cooling Technologies
- The Güntner Group
- The MITA Group
- Thermax Global
- Transtherm Cooling Industries Ltd
- Vistech Cooling Systems Limited
You May Also Like PRNewswire on Battery Management System Market