Good Morning! To keep up to date this early Saturday (31st), TecMundo has separated everything that happened the most important this week (26th to 30th of July). In addition to various news about technology and science, the entertainment and gaming world was also quite busy during the period.
On Monday (26), Nokia announced the launch of the XR20, the brand’s new “indestructible” cell phone. On Wednesday (28), authorities were alert because of a leak that put data on 227 million Brazilians for sale. This Friday (30), we reported that Procon-SP is studying to prohibit payment on delivery in in-app purchases.
This was just an appetizer of everything that rocked! Check, below, everything that happened most important in the week. To access each news in full, just click on the links below.
1. Nokia launches the XR20, its new ‘indestructible’ phone. According to the company, the cell phone will never need a protective case.
2. Grand Chase is now available for free on PC via Steam. The classic Grand Chase was released early and can now be played on your computer! Check the requirements for downloading on PC.
3. ‘Cold of the century in Brazil’? Experts say it’s fake. The forecast is for a drop in temperature with the arrival of a polar mass this week, but nothing exaggerated.
4. Lattes goes down due to server failure but data is saved, says CNPq. The problem was notified yesterday (26), when researchers from all over Brazil tried to access the platform, but without success.
5. Actor and voice actor Orlando Drummond dies at the age of 101. The artist became famous for playing ‘Your Peru’ and for dub characters such as Scooby-Doo, Alf and Avenger (Dragon’s Cave).
6. Exclusive: 13 thousand documents and data from 227 million Brazilians leak. Photos from 13 thousand documents (CPF, RG, CNH) and information from 227 million Brazilians are for sale.
7. Bob Odenkirk is admitted after collapsing on the set of Better Call Saul. The actor felt sick during the recording of the last season of Better Call Saul.
8. Nubank will increase card limit for almost all customers. Nubank’s credit release will benefit ten million customers by the end of this year, with three million already in August.
9. Procon-SP is studying prohibiting payment on delivery in in-app purchases. Complaints about scams by food app deliverers rose more than 136% from January to July this year.
10. Olympic Coins: Remember and see how much they are worth today. Items were left over from the Rio de Janeiro Olympics and may be worth a small fortune today.